rocketleague activate3 min read
Activate Rocket League On Device Via rocketleague.com/activate
Rocket League needs to be activated on your platform via the official rocketleague.com/activate page.
Activate Rocket League With Rocketleague.com/activate
Activate Rocket League
Let’s get started with the activation process below.
- Launch Rocket League and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Upon prompted, you need to enter the sign-in details of your Epic Games Account. (Click on the “Sign Up” button if you don’t have it already. You are going to require your complete name, a valid email address, and password.)
- Log into your Epic Games account.
- Now, navigate to the activation page – rocketleague.com/activate. (You may try epicgames.com/activate if the Rocket League link didn’t work.)
- Now, create a Primary Platform once you are logged into your Epic Games account. (This Primary Platform will only show your progression on all connected platforms.)
- Click on the “Yes” option if your Primary Platform is already configured. (This means, the platform you are already using.)
- If you don’t want to set the platform that you are already using as the Primary Platform, click on the “No, I have another” option.
- There you go! The Primary Platform is confirmed.
Since your account is ready and the Primary Platform is created, you may wish to link other platforms like Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, etc. to your account of Epic Games.
Steps to Change Primary Platform in Rocket League
Here’s a rundown of steps that will guide you on how to change your Primary Platform in Rocket League.
- Go to the official activation page – rocketleague.com/activate.
- Click on the “Log In” option.
- You will need to select how to sign in to your Epic Games Account.
- Now, you will see the button that says “Change Primary”.
- Stick to the onscreen prompts to complete the process.
Note: Once done, the system will take 24 hours to change your Primary Platform.
The activation process is very simple unless you run into some technical difficulties. In that case, you can always reach out to professionals to get rid of the issue.
Sport365: 5 Best Sport365 Alternative: Sport365 Live(Opens in a new browser tab)
Official Rocket League Support – Epic Games
Got a query? Contact Rocket League Support to avail of instant resolution.
The official support page has all the questions and their answers. All you have to do is to search for your query in the “Help Center”. You can start this by entering your keywords pertaining to your issues.
What’s more? You can submit a query by raising a ticket. To submit a ticket, you need to –
- Access the support page – support.rocketleague.com.
- Choose your platform and enter the credentials to sign in.
- Make sure you are not making any mistakes. Once logged in, you are just a click away from submitting a ticket.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, you will see the “Submit a Ticket” button.
- Enter the details and fill out the form.
- You are ready to click on the “Submit” button. (It should be at the bottom of the page)
- Your request has been submitted successfully. You will receive the answer by the right person by email.
Check the “Junk/ Spam” folder regularly if you don’t see any messages from the Support Team.
Also, you can view your submitted ticket and know the status.
- Visit support.rocketleague.com.
- Enter the details and sign in.
- You need to click on the “Username” > “My Activities”.
- Now, click on the tab – “My Requests”.
You can now see your current tickets.