Spirit Airlines is known as an ultra-low-cost carrier. It has its headquarters situated in Miramar, Florida, which is in the Miami metropolitan area. It operates the scheduled flights for various cities of the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. If you wish to book a flight ticket, always select the Spirit Airlines reservations options for the most affordable flight fares. Spirit Airlines IATA code is NK and was established in 1980.
Spirit Airlines currently has more than 60 destinations in the major airports of the United States, as well as in Mexico, the Caribbean, Canada, Peru,Columbia, Central America and many more. The company’s fleet consists of more than 70 Airbus models that includes A319, A320 and A321, kind of fantastic Airbus and close to one hundred European Manufacturer order list.
Steps to check your bookings with Spirit Airlines
Passengers can check their bookings either online from their official website or by downloading their mobile applications. Below are the steps to check your reservations with Spirit Airlines:
- Open the official website or the Spirit application
- Click on My Trips
- Feed-in the details, with the passenger’s name and the confirmation code that comes while purchasing the ticket.
- Click enter, and your booking details will flash on the screens.
Check-in Policy Spirit Airlines
- Checking in online with Spirit is relatively quick and easy. It can be possible early as the check-in window opens 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure and closes 1 hour before the flight take-off.
- Spirit Airlines’ online check-in options allow passengers the opportunity to close some last-minute fringes regarding seats or luggage that have not been checked-in during the reservation process. In this way, travelers can easily avoid the extra charges and cost overruns.
- Baggage added during the 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight will be charged separately.
Luggage Policy of Spirit Airlines
For Check-in pieces of baggage:
- With Spirit, luggage check-in has a different cost depending on whether the luggage has been included in the reservation in advance or if you go to the airport with one or two suitcases.
- The printing of the boarding pass also has a cost if you check-in at the airport. Taking it printed from home is one of the most repeated tips by the company.
- To save on baggage check, Spirit Airlines offers its travelers a $9 Fare Club promotion, which allows you to enjoy travel offers and special prices.
For Carry-on luggage
- Spirit Airlines, due to its unique characteristics, reduces the space available for hand luggage. Among the space, savings is the reference to the rows of seats, which is compensated by the lack of reclining seats.
- The maximum measurements in inches of the handbags admitted in the cabin are 40 x 35 x 30 cm.
- Any hand luggage that exceeds the maximum measurements will be destined for the hold and checked in according to the company’s rates.
What documents does a passenger need while traveling with Spirit Airlines?
All the airlines require the passport or DNI to all passengers and on all flights to verify the passenger’s identity. Minors can also travel correctly identified and duly authorized. These documents will be requested both at the check-in counters as well as at the boarding gates. It is your responsibility to keep informed and comply with the necessary requirements to make a comfortable trip. In case of subsidized reservations for large family residents, you must verify that you have the corresponding official documentation, which must be presented when taking the ticket at the travel agency.Similarly, passengers can make their bookings using KLM reservations services for the best deals and discounts.