Kazakhstan is one of the largest landlocked countries with 13 famous universities. MBBS in Kazakhstan is known for its unique and dense education system. The main focus is on core practical training. Well-known colleges focus on the interpersonal communication and professional development of students. Training will bring you many benefits because it can help you shape your career. The level of international education has made the country home to more than 60,000 undergraduate medical job seekers. Study MBBS in Kazakhstan is because it has job opportunities and attracts students from popular destinations such as the UK, Germany, and Australia every year.
The MBBS University in Kazakhstan is worth studying here because the World Health Organization MCI recognizes it. The MBBS in Kazakhstan lasts for five years, allowing students to participate in international seminars and projects. Another encouraging factor that attracts many students to the country is the global influence they have gained here. The best place is the availability of accommodation and Indian food facilities. You will not feel homesick because the teacher-student ratio of 10:1 makes classroom learning more enjoyable for you. The MBBS fee in Kazakhstan will not make you feel financially burdened every year, because it costs 35,000 US dollars per year.
Kazakhstan never makes you feel financially burdened because it costs 35,000 US dollars a year.
- Affordable MBBS – Students who want to study MBBS courses in Kazakhstan only need to pay an affordable fee of INR 150,000 to 250,000 to get the best quality education.
- No Donation or Head Fee – To enter the Indian Medical University, parents must pay a large amount of donation or head fee, but not including annual tuition. This is not the case in top medical universities abroad. Kazakhstan’s medical universities do not charge any handling fees or donation fees.
- No Entrance Test Is Required to Seek Admission – For MBBS in Abroad, students need to secure a minimum of 50% in their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. They don’t even need to clear entrance examinations such as IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- Extremely Low Cost of Living – This factor is highly dependent on the lifestyle of the student. The majority of foreign countries that are offering MBBS in Abroad are from Europe, where the cost of living is meagre. If we talk about Kazakhstan, the monthly average living expense is somewhere between 100-150 USD $ (Indian Rupee – 5000 – 1000 INR), including all overhead costs.
- The Best World – Class infrastructure – Foreign medical universities especially Al Farabi Kazakh National University provide world-class infrastructure with all the latest equipment.
- Access to great international opportunities – Students will have the chance to meet students from different countries, races, and backgrounds in top medical schools abroad. For all students trying to settle in a new country, this kind of contact will be of great help.
- English-taught program – Medical universities abroad use English as an educational medium. Students don’t need to learn the native language of the country to learn MBBS in the country. However, this is beneficial to students and contributes to their overall development.
MBBS in abroad is one of the best options for Indian medical job seekers to choose to turn their dreams into reality. Some many colleges and universities provide a world-class education to international medical students, but Kazakhstan Medical University has these additional advantages.